Passionate about technology?
Join our team as an Infrastructure Consultant
Nema are looking for an innovative and passionate specialist with a strong technical understanding of infrastructure to offer high-quality consultancy services to our customers. Join our team today as an Infrastructure Consultant!
This role will involve designing, developing, and deploying several of our solutions.
Be part of a close-knit team, free to share new ideas and make a significant contribution to the technology sector within the Faroe Islands.
The Infrastructure Consultant will provide technical guidance, implementation, support, and maintenance of services, whilst ensuring high availability of systems and services for our customers. This role requires excellent customer service. There is an expectation to take on and learn new technologies while advancing your skillset with the full support of the business.
- Provide 2nd and mostly 3rd line support to external customers, and internally, when required.
- Ensure consistency with agreed processes and procedures.
- Ensure high standards in delivery of work & client satisfaction.
- Be part of delivering internal and external projects, when required.
- Collaborate and support colleagues with troubleshooting issues
- Demonstrate growth in personal development, within professional and technical knowledge and skills.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
We are looking for someone who has experience supporting Linux and/or Windows server based operating systems. If you have reasonable professional experience with two or more of the below, please send us your CV.
- Hypervisors (vSphere etc.)
- Automation (Ansible etc.)
- Cloud native infrastructure
- Windows Server 2016+
- Software defined storage
- Log collection systems
- Nginx & HAProxy
- Traditional SAN Arrays
- Professional approach
- Deliver a first-class customer service by delivering solutions to customer problems.
- Capable of building technical relationships with key stakeholders.
- Organised and able to prioritise a variety of tasks for numerous activities.
- Passionate about technology, a keen interest to keep up with changing technologies
- Team player – Collaborative and able to work as part of a project team.
- Self-motivated and able to effectively deliver results with minimum supervision.
- Problem solver – Solution-oriented.
- Effective communicator.
- Out-of-the-box thinker.
Be part of…
A friendly, ambitious, and progressive company where you can enjoy company benefits, be exposed to new technologies and be part of a specialised team.
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals to join our growing team.
By joining our company, you will become part of a collaborative team of specialists with the opportunity to build a rewarding career in technology and add value to the industry. We encourage innovation and new ideas and promote training and development.
We thrive to continually improve and do better than yesterday, in every aspect, whether personal development, working as a team or the level of service we provide our customers.
Friday the 12. th of February
CVs to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Les umsóknina á føroyskum
Read the Job avdvert in faroese